INDEX MO-H HYBRID CHEMICAL RESIN. OPTION 1 ETA ASSESSED.
Epoxy vinyl ester styrene-free chemical anchor.
• ETA 14/0138 option 1, M8 to M30 for non-cracked concrete and M10 to M24 for cracked concrete.
• ETA 13/0780 for post-installed rebar installation.
• ETA 16/0814 for installation in masonry.
• Declaration features DoP MO-H.
• Certificate EVCP 1020-CPR-090-032411 for use in concrete.
• Certificate EVCP 1020-CPD-090-030058 for post-installed rebars.
• Certificate EVCP 1020-CPR-090-036865 for use in masonry.
VALID FOR DIMENSIONS
Stud M8 – M30
Rebar as stud Ø8 – Ø32
Post-installed rebars Ø8 – Ø25
RANGE OF CACULATION LOADS
From 11.1 to 69.1 kN (non-cracked).
From 7.0 to 35.1 kN (cracked).
Concrete quality C20/25 to C50/60 cracked, non-cracked and masonry.
• ETA 14/0138 (ETAG 001-5) “Option 1: Cracked and noncracked concrete.
• ETA 16/0841 (ETAG 029) “Masonry.”
• ETA 13/0780 (TR 023) “Post-installed rebars.”
Epoxy vinyl ester styrene-free mortar anchor, for use in cracked, non-cracked concrete and masonry ETA assessed Option 1 (cracked and non-cracked concrete).
DRILL HOLE CONDITION
CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS
• Use in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
• Used for high loads.
• Temperature range -40ºC to +80ºC (maximum long-term temperature +50ºC).
• Two versions, standard and low temperatures.
• Variety of lengths and diameters: M8-M30-assessed studs, including M27. Use of rebars as anchor from Ø8 to Ø32,assembly flexibility.
• For static or quasi-static loads and category C1 seismic applications.
• Approved for use in contact with drinking water.
• Fire resistance certificate for studs.
• Version in zinc plated steel, stainless steel A2 and A4.
• Available in INDEXcal.
Carbon steel, zinc plated ≥ 5 μm.
Stainless standard stud:
Stainless steel A2-70 and A4-70.
• For indoor and outdoor use.
• Structural applications.
• Substructure fixing to the building.
• Rebars and start rebars.
• For fixing machinery, balconies, awnings, shelving units, billboards, catenaries, safety barriers, railings, handrails, etc.
• Large metric sizes, retaining walls.